Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ajwin adjectives your verb!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ajwin11

Ajwin adjectives your verb! Empty
PostSubject: Ajwin adjectives your verb!   Ajwin adjectives your verb! EmptyTue Dec 15, 2015 6:22 pm

Hey, I'm Ajwin11, but call me AJ. I've recently gotten into Roleplay, mainly through a friend of mine. I'm very inexperienced, but I've got the basics, but please help me if I need it. I'm looking foreward to this, and it's a pleasure to meet you all. Um... I have nothing else to say... So... Um... Osu!
Back to top Go down
Laverne

Laverne

Character sheet
Jenny: 1000

Ajwin adjectives your verb! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ajwin adjectives your verb!   Ajwin adjectives your verb! EmptyWed Dec 16, 2015 3:05 am

Good. Hello. Things.

Overall, we're currently struggling to recover from a bit of a early winter depression as far as content and activity goes, but do feel free to get started, we're around to interact and post with even thought it may not look so.
Threads in questions forum or private messages are good for any questions and problems that might be, but we also have a group chat on skype you can get in on if you want to.
Back to top Go down

Ajwin adjectives your verb!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter X Hunter RP :: Entrance :: Introductions & Farewells-