Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Opening Announcement

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Opening Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Opening Announcement   Opening Announcement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 9:57 pm

(Imagine a fancy HxH related picture here, I'm too excited to make one.)

Hey, guess this forum is finally done. Since I wrote the first stuff less than two weeks ago we worked really hard to make this. I hope you all enjoy it!

If you find anything you do not like or have trouble with please tell us here. The width of the forum is set to 65% of your screen with a minimum of 1000, if it seems to slim, you might have trouble because of that, please let us know that and we tweak some numbers, if it is a problem for the majority. Also please buy new PCs, 1920x1080 is a widespread standard, seriously! (Just kidding)

Next I really want to thank the people that helped me, first of Boss 01, who did stuff like setting up most tech-stuff, the pretty background the forum has and some of the rules. Basically everything I suck at or was too lazy to do.

Next North, thanks for being the person I could talk about my ideas for rules the most and help with gathering the few locations the forum starts with.

At the same time also thanks John for writing descriptions for those locations, you really spoil my lazy side.

Also thanks to everyone I ended up bothering with my talk about the site the last week and that listened to my ideas for rules and stuff. Without having anyone to talk about this stuff with I would probably have gone crazy. I still feel a bit dizzy, heh.

Anyway the site is done so far that we can take members and play here, but some stuff is still missing. We have no Jobs or Items in store yet and the Heavens Arena, Custom Organisations and Custom Locations are still closed. Also stuff like rules for the Hunter Exam are still missing, but I promise to get that all done in the coming weeks. There will also be some small contests to reward any help with creating some jobs and items.

Thanks, thanks, thanks everyone joining. I hope we can make this a great RP-site and have lots of fun.

- Admin
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Opening Announcement Empty
PostSubject: Re: Opening Announcement   Opening Announcement EmptyFri Jul 10, 2015 10:37 pm

P.S.: Make sure to tell all your friends!!
Back to top Go down
https://hxh-rp.rpg-board.net

Opening Announcement
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1