Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Job] Defending a maiden's honor (With Catherine)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Catherine Redfen
Nen-User
Catherine Redfen

Character sheet
Jenny: 1000

[Job] Defending a maiden's honor (With Catherine) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Job] Defending a maiden's honor (With Catherine)   [Job] Defending a maiden's honor (With Catherine) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 07, 2015 1:46 pm

All done and every word said Catherine remained silent for the last few steps up the stairs and towards their job giver's room. She was happy the problem was solved, even if they only brought one of the stolen bra's with them, the culprit was found and would surely deliver the remaining ones.

After a quick knock she held the ID card towards the girl's face. “This is the culprit.” Dropping it into the open hand of their client she took another short look at her. “I told him to come apologize and he will hopefully return the stolen goods, here is one.” Next she dropped the bra into the girl's hand, who quickly hid the big slingshot behind her back. “You can decide what to do with the guy, if you want him punished I suggest a visit at the campus security, otherwise I would consider this job done.” Catherine smiled a little over her accomplishment, even when the girl was still trying her best to follow her fast speech.

Words: 5209 - job done
Back to top Go down

[Job] Defending a maiden's honor (With Catherine)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1