Hunter X Hunter RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Everyday is Cake Day!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet
Jenny: 6775

Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Everyday is Cake Day!!   Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 11:12 am

She covered her ears as the crazy redhead rang the bell furiously, with her bare fist of all things, only stopping after her hand was bruised and bloodied. Seeing her get knocked off the tower, her first reaction was to go over and help, but then the girl did something else... Melanie was pretty vulnerable to dares, they drew out her wilder side, and so she decided to show the girl something interesting too: Converting her Aura to Yang energy, Melanie used to empower her fist, hardening her forearm and a giving it a black color as she rearranged the carbon from her skin into a significantly tougher configuration, akin to armor:

"I've come all the way up here...", with a grin, she unleashed a single mighty punch at the bell with a power such that any normal human's fist would have cracked. Then she turned around with a devious look, "How was that...? ALICE!!"

Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 XqdChRc

She rushed over to the edge to check on her friend, only to notice that she only fell down a single ledge, and was still standing there smiling madly as she always did. Melanie smiled, relieved, but she still snapped at the girl for worrying her like that:

"You crazy bitch, i thought you fell down!"

Melly would then climb down the tower, making a mental note to punch her arm as payback once they got down...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet
Jenny: 1450

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is Cake Day!!   Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:05 pm

Alice was still laughing as she climbed into the window and looked at Mel coming down the stairs. “Got you good, huh?” She could see how angry the other girl was, but that made her only laugh more. The look on Mel's face was priceless. “You owe me two pieces of cake for falling for that. Once you catch me that is!”

It was still not enough fun to just climb a tower, punch a bell and trick her new friend, Alice was in the mood for a chase. “If I get down before you, make that four cakes!” She yelled and started rushing down the stairs, almost falling over the wooden door pieces, before tumbling towards the edge of the roof and mindlessly deciding to just jump the two floors towards a flowerbed, smashing into it head first. All on her mind were the piece of cake!

With a loud groan she turned around to make sure that she was actually first and that she did not miss Melanie overtake her somewhere on the way down, which seemed impossible. Instead of spotting the dark haired girl, she spotted something that looked like a priest first! Yelling something she did not pick in her rush of stupid and running towards her.
Back to top Go down
Melly
Nen-User
Melly

Character sheet
Jenny: 6775

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is Cake Day!!   Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 12:26 pm

"You're on; But If I win, you'll give me something else instead!", answered Melanie, grinning and accepting the challenge.

But instead of going down the stairs like a normal person would, she decided to something a lot more interesting. There was a tree nearby that would break her fall, though she'd still break some limbs if she tried jumping towards it, possibly her neck if she was unlucky. Instead, she'd dash straight over the railing, hardening her whole body to the point her skin became incredibly tough, like armor. With a loud crash, she landed feet first on the ground, smashing through some branches than absorbed some of the impact, but still leaving a small crater where she fell:

Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 XMuucdu

"What took you so long?", she grinned as she called out to Alice, who had also jumped down but from a lower platform. She then spotted the priest and motioning her hand, urging the redhead to follow her through the fence, "Come on, let's bail!!"

She'd wait for the girl to notice her before swiftly climbing over the fence...
Back to top Go down
Alice
Nen-User
Alice

Character sheet
Jenny: 1450

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is Cake Day!!   Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 29, 2015 1:03 pm

With another groan Alice jumped up and started heading towards Melanie. “No way you were here faster, you must be cheating, like using some sort of skill you actually don't even know.” She stated as she made a running jump over the fence. “I call it a tie!” Alice clearly was a poor loser, by her logic she actually never lost, especially when it came to shenanigans.

The girl did not have as much fun in a while, everything was much more fun with an accomplice! She was already looking forward to meet Melanie again: “What will we do tomorrow?” Swinging around she smiled at Mel, brushing some hair of her face to show her excitement to her friend. As she looked back she also noticed a big group of what seemed to be more church guards, yelling and running at full force after them. All she could do was laugh. It had been a wonderful crazy day, from throwing a phone across the street to jumping down from the church and even a chase!

- Topic End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Everyday is Cake Day!!   Everyday is Cake Day!! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Everyday is Cake Day!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter X Hunter RP :: Azian Continent :: Zaban City-